Questions & Answers
• Comment to this screened post with any questions,
or suggestions you may have. We'll get back to you ASAP.
• To recieve special permission to use an old picture for one
of the themes, comment here.
Let us know which theme you plan to use it on, and why. We'll respond with our answer soon!
• FAQs •
- If you are in rich text mode, simple click the LiveJournal Cut or button.
- HTML mode? Try <lj-cut text="Read More..."> before the text or pictures you want to hide. After you are finished, use </lj-cut> to end the cut and return to normal typing.
• 200 x 200 preview?
- This means you are allowed to have up to three, 200 x 200 pixel preview pics before your lj-cut to give an example of the photography style and catch a skimmer's interest.